RWS centerfire rifle cartridge in Target Elite Plus Line
The RWS TARGET ELITE PLUS stands for match cartridges of hand-load quality. The double step loading technology ensures unequalled hand-load quality of manufacture, as the powder mass is weighed and fed twofold in two steps within the scope of a unique loading process. The result is extremely fine-tuned ballistics and thus constant high accuracy at maximum distances of up to 1.200 m. The calibre range of .223 to .338 Lapua Magnum sets new benchmarks in all fields of precision shooting.
Target Elite is an extremely precise match bullet with a torpedo-base design. The small hollow point and a projectile form that has been optimized for its external ballistics ensure completely stable trajectories and maximum accuracy. Target Elite is intended to be used exclusively for target shooting, since the necessary controlled expansion cannot be expected if it is used for hunting.
All special properties at a glance:
- Top quality “Made in Switzerland”
- Precision requirement of a maximum standard deviation of 16.9 mm to 25,0 mm at firing distances of 300 m determined in test runs
- For long-range disciplines with ranges up to 1.200 m
- Loading of the centrefire cartridges bigger than 5,6 mm of hand-load quality on the basis of the “double step loading technology”
- Specially manufactured match cartridge cases as well as selected HPBT match bullets
- Constant point of impact from batch to batch
- Configuration for high-end match rifles and barrel twists from the field of long-range shooting
All available calibres
"One reason why I’ve been shooting using ammunition from RWS for years is that it's extremely reliable. I can always rely 100% on my material and that's the way it should be if you want to compete in world class shooting events"
Barbara Engleder - World Champion with RWS R50