The advantage of effectiveness of the RWS EVOLUTION-bullet (EVO-bullet) becomes very clear in case of bone hits, primarily with heavier game. The EVO-bullet stays largely mass stable, whereas the classic soft point bullets fragment on hitting stronger bones and have less residual energy for perfect penetration and bullet exit.
Due to the special bonding of the lead core with the Tombac jacket (power bonding technology) the EVO-bullet achieves a residual weight of almost 100 % and this way ensures a high exit probability.
Based on its aerodynamic geometry and the ballistic calotte, the RWS EVO-bullet stands out due to high internal precision. It maintains an extended trajectory and guarantees a high impact energy, even at long shooting distances.
Independent of the shooting distance and the strength of the game, the RWS EVO-bullet - due to its constructional advantages - provides reliable penetration.
RWS EVOLUTION at a glance:
- deformation hunting bullet
- our classic hunting ammunition in calibre .270 Win., .30 R Blaser, .300 Win. Mag., .30-06, .308 Win., 7 mm Rem. Mag., 7 x 64, 7 x 65 R, 8 x 57 IRS, 8 x 57 IS, 8 x 68 S, 9,3 x 62, 9,3 x 74 R, . 270 WSM, .300 WSM und 6,5 x 55
- deep penetration even on hitting
- residual weight of almost 100% through the power bonding technology
- aerodynamic bullet character and ballistic calotte for high internal precision
- nickel-plated tombac jacket for increased barrel life